Gather ’round children, let grandpa Kelvinator tell you a story.
Month: February 2017
I’m waiting on some more wire from my supplier, again. So in the meantime, I did some tidying up.
I havent been updating this much, but progress has been steady. Over the past few days I have been working on making the new loom, wire by wire.
Today was far too productive, what, with me pulling the loom out, and now also finally doing the rocker cover gaskets.
Today was a good day, more progress was made on the SD1 and my Speeduino install. I removed the standard loom and ECU.
A milestone was hit today, and I am very pleased. The coil mount is finally done.
I’m having a frustrating issue with the Speeduino install at the moment, so I took some time to try to fix my non-functioning heater.
Straight after the show on the weekend, when the car was running the best it ever has, I pulled it into the garage, and pulled it apart. *sigh*