Poor Scooty, it’s been sitting back and hiding under a tarp for a while now. I finally got a chance to carry out some of the work I needed to do.
Month: March 2017
It’s been a while since my last update, so here’s what I have been up to.
Took the SD1 for another drive after work today to do some more tuning. Since it was running so well, I figured I would shoot down and grab some gas.
It runs, it drives. It’s good.
Four weeks, to the day. That’s how long it took from rolling the Rover into the garage with its standard Lucas EFI, and rolling out under its own power with its new Speeduino ECU.
It was time to make Scooty a bit safer, and a bit closer to legal again.
I couldn’t help myself, I had to know why Scooty wasn’t running.
The final step in the hardware part of the Speeduino install is to fit the Wideband O2 sensor. This requires the exhaust being removed.