Since I’m still waiting on the pressure testing kit to arrive, I got impatient and did some more testing.
As mentioned previously, I’m having some running issues and I need to try and work out what it is.
Last weekend was a productive one on the TVR, starting with wrapping up the fuel hose replacement job I started earlier.
Some goodies arrived during the week, so it was time to get under the Tasmin and rip out some hose.
It seems like I’m stuck in a never-ending loop of dodgy fuel hoses. The TVR is no different.
More progress was made on the old TVR today. Just small, but important things, again.
Not much has happened due to me having the flu, but the weather was too good not to take the TVR for a quick blat around the block
Not one to let a nasty cold get in the way of progress, I did some more work on the TVR today.