It’s been a while since my last update, so here’s what I have been up to.
Took the SD1 for another drive after work today to do some more tuning. Since it was running so well, I figured I would shoot down and grab some gas.
It runs, it drives. It’s good.
Four weeks, to the day. That’s how long it took from rolling the Rover into the garage with its standard Lucas EFI, and rolling out under its own power with its new Speeduino ECU.
The final step in the hardware part of the Speeduino install is to fit the Wideband O2 sensor. This requires the exhaust being removed.
It wouldn’t be another day with the Rover if I didn’t spill more fluids on the ground. This time it was coolant, due to me refitting and bleeding the cooling system.
Gather ’round children, let grandpa Kelvinator tell you a story.
I’m waiting on some more wire from my supplier, again. So in the meantime, I did some tidying up.
I havent been updating this much, but progress has been steady. Over the past few days I have been working on making the new loom, wire by wire.