A milestone was hit today, and I am very pleased. The coil mount is finally done.
Straight after the show on the weekend, when the car was running the best it ever has, I pulled it into the garage, and pulled it apart. *sigh*
I need a coil mounting bracket for the Rover, so I got my CAD on.
I’m slowly getting there, work is finally starting on my Speeduino Project. Checking the spare standard loom was my first job
As if one Speeduino wasn’t enough, I built another.
Having completed the assembly of the Speeduino, and still having no car to fit it to, the next logical step was bench testing.
After the severe disappointment of my previous attempt at assembling my Speeduino, I decided to go out and spend the money to get a proper soldering station. It was worth it.
I got off my bum today and decided since I had some free time, I would start to assemble my Speeduino board.