It wouldn’t be another day with the Rover if I didn’t spill more fluids on the ground. This time it was coolant, due to me refitting and bleeding the cooling system.
As if one Speeduino wasn’t enough, I built another.
Having completed the assembly of the Speeduino, and still having no car to fit it to, the next logical step was bench testing.
After the severe disappointment of my previous attempt at assembling my Speeduino, I decided to go out and spend the money to get a proper soldering station. It was worth it.
I got off my bum today and decided since I had some free time, I would start to assemble my Speeduino board.