As the first step to sorting out the issues needed to get Snicket on the road, I decided to remove the radius arms, so it also knocks out two jobs in one.
I know I have covered replacing the hand brake cable on Effie before, but having done it again on Tess this time, I have some new insights to share.
People have asked why I do what I do; buying broken cars and fixing them. It’s because despite all the blood, sweat and swears, it’s fun and nothing beats the satisfaction of that first drive.
Like all the cars I obtain, I don’t mess around, so today I tore into the brakes to replace the leaky cylinders.
These brakes have been the bane of my existence, but finally, I may have them sorted.
With the brakes rebuilt, it was time to get it all together and back on the ground.
Well finally, the parts from Rimmers arrived!
Well well well, another multiple part post happening within another multiple part post. Hell, it’s like postception over here. Progress has slowed dramatically, and the title of this post might well give away why.
Much to the relief of my wife, I finally got around to fixing the hand brake.