No, the Rover hasn’t gone anywhere, it’s still chillin’ here. Unfortunately I had to wait for the replacement water pump to arrive from Rimmers, so it’s been stuck under a cover for a couple of weeks. Sadface.
When you own an old, modified car, you start to get used to finding unusual ways to fix things.
It wouldn’t be another day with the Rover if I didn’t spill more fluids on the ground. This time it was coolant, due to me refitting and bleeding the cooling system.
I’m having a frustrating issue with the Speeduino install at the moment, so I took some time to try to fix my non-functioning heater.
After yesterday’s revelation that I had made a real balls up of the thermostat install, it was time to fix it once and for all.
Not everything I do when working on cars is a success. Sometimes I completely cock things up, and since this website is more or less a candid view of me working on cars, I post everything, warts and all.