As if one Speeduino wasn’t enough, I built another.
After the severe disappointment of my previous attempt at assembling my Speeduino, I decided to go out and spend the money to get a proper soldering station. It was worth it.
Well, here it is, my latest project and by far my most ambitious. Speeduino EFI.
Finally got around to fixing the Fits lazy eye. A few months ago the auto adjuster on the RH headlight gave up and I ended up with one headlight aiming very low. Went for a WOF, passed, just, as they couldn’t adjust it higher (I already tried). Got warned that it probably wouldn’t get through another WOF and I only got this one because it’s aiming low not high.