Today I share with you, a lesson in the KISS principle.
Us SD1 owners need to stick together, so when I heard a fellow owner was having issues with his Vitesse, I offered to have a look.
When you own an old, modified car, you start to get used to finding unusual ways to fix things.
It’s been a while since my last update, so here’s what I have been up to.
Took the SD1 for another drive after work today to do some more tuning. Since it was running so well, I figured I would shoot down and grab some gas.
It runs, it drives. It’s good.
Four weeks, to the day. That’s how long it took from rolling the Rover into the garage with its standard Lucas EFI, and rolling out under its own power with its new Speeduino ECU.
It wouldn’t be another day with the Rover if I didn’t spill more fluids on the ground. This time it was coolant, due to me refitting and bleeding the cooling system.
Gather ’round children, let grandpa Kelvinator tell you a story.