Its been a while since the last post; almost exactly a month. Although it’s been quiet on here, work has been slowly progressing on the TVR.
Well the time finally came, Tess is now with her new owner.
Tess has been a bit grumpy recently, and it was probably my own silly fault, but now I have to fix it.
I’ve been kinda bad, and lazy. I haven’t washed Tess since before I put her in storage when I moved, in April, and she is FILTHY.
It was finally time to reassemble the front end of the car, since I didn’t need the under tray off anymore.
Taking it easy doesn’t mean not playing with cars, so since Tess was up on jacks I wanted to remove the front bumper and headlight to fix it.
I couldn’t handle it anymore, the amount of oil that was leaking from the sump was getting out of hand. I needed to replace the gasket.
I know I have covered replacing the hand brake cable on Effie before, but having done it again on Tess this time, I have some new insights to share.
Having tinted windows has its advantages, and its disadvantages. I finally got sick of one of the biggest disadvantages, you can’t see through the windows when they are dirty… and the rear wiper doesn’t work.