The final step in the hardware part of the Speeduino install is to fit the Wideband O2 sensor. This requires the exhaust being removed.
It wouldn’t be another day with the Rover if I didn’t spill more fluids on the ground. This time it was coolant, due to me refitting and bleeding the cooling system.
Gather ’round children, let grandpa Kelvinator tell you a story.
I’m waiting on some more wire from my supplier, again. So in the meantime, I did some tidying up.
I havent been updating this much, but progress has been steady. Over the past few days I have been working on making the new loom, wire by wire.
Today was a good day, more progress was made on the SD1 and my Speeduino install. I removed the standard loom and ECU.
A milestone was hit today, and I am very pleased. The coil mount is finally done.
Straight after the show on the weekend, when the car was running the best it ever has, I pulled it into the garage, and pulled it apart. *sigh*
I need a coil mounting bracket for the Rover, so I got my CAD on.