Part 2 focused on how to test the system, now using the information from testing, we can move onto tuning and fixing any issues with the KJet system.
One tool I forgot to mention in my last post about tuning, was the Gunson Colortune.
Now that everything seemed to be running OK, we had oil only where oil should be, and coolant was mostly where it should be, it was time to do some old school tuning.
The Rover has been running pretty well recently, and I have been using it every opportunity. Its been great, but unfortunately the other day whilst under the bonnet I noticed something that really annoyed me.
Don’t worry everyone, The Rover is still here and still in action.
When you own an old, modified car, you start to get used to finding unusual ways to fix things.
It’s been a while since my last update, so here’s what I have been up to.
Took the SD1 for another drive after work today to do some more tuning. Since it was running so well, I figured I would shoot down and grab some gas.
It runs, it drives. It’s good.