Well yeah, Bosch K-Jetronic…. I now understand why it’s so widely hated.
Another small job I wanted to take on whilst the car was in bits, was to check the valve clearances. I had no history of it being done, and its a fairly important thing to check on these engines, and not hard to do.
Its been a while since the last post; almost exactly a month. Although it’s been quiet on here, work has been slowly progressing on the TVR.
Since I’m still waiting on the pressure testing kit to arrive, I got impatient and did some more testing.
As mentioned previously, I’m having some running issues and I need to try and work out what it is.
Last weekend was a productive one on the TVR, starting with wrapping up the fuel hose replacement job I started earlier.
Some goodies arrived during the week, so it was time to get under the Tasmin and rip out some hose.
It seems like I’m stuck in a never-ending loop of dodgy fuel hoses. The TVR is no different.
More progress was made on the old TVR today. Just small, but important things, again.