Sigh,This game again. Effie is leaking coolant.
Finally, another thing that’s been bothering me, fixed.
It’s been a while since my last update, so here’s what I have been up to.
I havent been updating this much, but progress has been steady. Over the past few days I have been working on making the new loom, wire by wire.
Today was far too productive, what, with me pulling the loom out, and now also finally doing the rocker cover gaskets.
Today was a good day, more progress was made on the SD1 and my Speeduino install. I removed the standard loom and ECU.
So the other day I concluded that the sunroof motor was OK but the gearing was stuffed. Obviously this was no good as I had no real way of opening or closing the sunroof, or keeping it closed.
I have known since I got the car that the paintwork was a bit shabby, and didn’t seem to have even a smidgen of wax on it. With the British Car Day coming up soon, I had to tidy it up a bit.