I’m a little behind on posting this, as I did this work a couple of weeks ago, but since I’m now stuck at home in a COVID-19 Lockdown, I thought I would give a quick update.
Not one to let a nasty cold get in the way of progress, I did some more work on the TVR today.
Well, the time has come. I’m keeping the BMW for the foreseeable future, so the only logical next step was to drop some dead weight, and pull out the subs.
Don’t worry guys, this is the last post today; Just playing catch up. I had my suspicions that the aux fan wasn’t working, and I wanted make sure before it caused issues.
This darn car. There is always something that makes me shake my fist in frustration.
That’s right, I have finally hit maximum working-ness!
Brrm Brrm, my tachometer arrived from China today, so I quickly wired it in so I can see how close to valve bouncing I am.
Another big day working on the Mini today, but not everything went to plan.
Having tinted windows has its advantages, and its disadvantages. I finally got sick of one of the biggest disadvantages, you can’t see through the windows when they are dirty… and the rear wiper doesn’t work.